- Fellowship List - Foreign
The Foreign Fellowship List
Please see below for a list of Foreign fellowships with accompanying information sheets (PDF). Please use the available fellowship form on the fellowship drive page to inform us of new fellowships on offer to Burns & Plastics Trainees internationally.
Breast Academy Pacific Private Aesthetic Fellowship, Australia
For Detailed information please click here
Summary of fellowship and application details: (PDF)
Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan
General microsurgery with brachial plexus and facial palsy fellowship (PDF)
Uppsala University Hospital, Sweden
Post-CCT general microsurgery fellowship (PDF)
Royal Perth Hospital, Australia
Post-FRCS or post-CCT general microsurgery fellowship (PDF). Apply early 2019 for post commencing August 2020.
Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowships
Every year The Dutch Association for Facial and Reconstructive Surgery offers 52 fellowships of 3 months each in various European and Indian plastic surgery units. Fellowships are available for ST8 trainees or if you have finished training within two years of the fellowship start date. More information is available here.
Royal Adelaide Hospital, Australia
Post-FRCS fellowship with research opportunities (PDF)
Craniofacial, Cleft and Paediatric Fellowships
The Australian Craniofacial Unit, North Adelaide, Australia
Post-FRCS fellowship with research opportunities (PDF and Person Specification)
Sydney Childrens Hospital Westmead, Sydney, Australia
Post-FRCS international fellowship in general paediatric plastic surgery with special interest in Cleft and Craniofacial (PDF). Recruiting for post commencement in March 2019.
The following websites have excellent comprehensive information about fellowships in Canada with fellowships available in microsurgey, hand surgery, cleft and craniofacial, burns, paediatric plastic surgery and aesthetics.
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- University of Toronto - opportunities for fellowships in all plastic surgery subspecialites with contact information for each programme
- Sickkids - The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto have two fellowship programmes, with one for general paediatric plastic surgery and one craniofacial.
- University of British Columbia - The UBC Plastic Surgery Division offers fellowships in Vancouver in hand and microsurgery, breast reconstruction, breast research, aethetics, paediatric plastic surgery and adult craniofacial.